Thursday, 6 February 2014

We went on a bear hunt!

We're going on a bear hunt, we're going to catch a big one, what a gloomy, rainy day...never mind we're not scared!

Take a look at what we did on our bear hunt. We remembered the actions from our story. 

We followed our story map and walked through the grass, past a river, through the mud, through a forest, through a snow storm and eventually found a cave. 

Luckily the bear was not there but we found some footprints.


What did you enjoy about our bear hunt?
Write about what you enjoyed and post it below. 

7 comments:

  1. I liked finding the cave. Leyland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed it when I really stumbled and tripped. Jacob.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it when I saw the really big footprint. Jack H.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked it when I looked in the cave. Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked it when we went past the pond. Milly

    ReplyDelete
  6. I liked the thick, oozy mud and when Jacob really did stumble and trip! Mrs. Rennocks

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is very exiting that you went on a bear hunt! That would have been very scary to go on a bear hunt alone. It would have been good you did spot a bear because you were going on a bear hunt, I'm glad that none of you fell over in that thick, oozy mud or got stuck in it. I wonder who left the footprint there? Could it be the bear.... I bet it was scary in the deep dark wood's! If I was you then I would be terrified because it is very dark in the woods and there are lot's of scary noises!

    ~Tilly ~Poppy ~ Ella

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our work. Please remember to add your first name or some other way to identify yourself if you choose to post anonymously. All comments are checked by Mrs Borthwick before they are made visible.